Certificates of Deposit
Certificates from First County FCU are for term investors who want to be sure their money is safe and still earn a competitive rate of return. With terms ranging from 6 months to 60 months and minimum balances of only $500, it is easy to find the certificate in Muncie that makes the most sense for you.
Our current Certificate of Deposit rates are:
- 6 months: .65% APR, .65% APY
- 12 months: 1.00% APR, 1.00% APY
- 18 months: 1.15% APR, 1.15% APY
- 24 months: 1.20% APR, 1.20% APY
- 36 months: 1.50% APR, 1.50% APY
- 48 months: 1.60% APR, 1.60% APY
- 60 months: 1.70% APR, 1.70% APY
Rates are subject to change without notice. Check back often!
Money Market Accounts
First County FCU offers a Money Market Account for the savvy investor who wants to earn more on their deposits compared to a regular savings account but with more flexibility than a Certificate of Deposit:
- Minimum balance of $2,500
- Up to 3 withdrawals permitted each month
- Federally insured just like a savings account or CD
Get safety, earnings and flexibility with a Money Market Account from First County Federal Credit Union. Click here to ask about our current Money Market Account rates.